PRIVACY NOTICE issued by the INSTITUTO LATINOAMERICANO DE ECONOMIA Y FINANZAS, SC (hereinafter "ILEFI") in accordance with the provisions of articles 3, sections I, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 36 and other related and applicable provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data held by Private Parties (hereinafter LFPDPPP) and its Regulations (RLFPDPPP).
In strict compliance with articles 15, 16 and 36 of the LFPDPPP, "ILEFI" makes aware to its CUSTOMERS, PROSPECTS OF CUSTOMERS, USERS OF THE SERVICES OF THE ESTABLISHMENT, SUPPLIERS, PROSPECTS OF SUPPLIERS, EMPLOYEES, CANDIDATES TO EMPLOYEES and the general public, the following:
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED:
In the commercial and / or legal relationships that arise from the services provided in this establishment, we require personal data that you or your company provides when you intend to use the facilities of the ESTABLISHMENT or to provide a product or service for the operation of the same, or to work in it. These can be, among others, the following:
- Full name.
- Occupation and, where applicable, employment data or duties.
- Trade or Corporate Name and other data warned of your company documentation (incorporation agreement, power of attorney, etc.)
- Name of the legal representative
- Bank details: Bank account, Bank, Clabe.
- Phone and / or mobile phone.
- Other contact details.
- Any other data and / or document that is required to establish and fulfill commercial and / or legal relations
IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON WHO RECEIVES THE DATA. Denomination: INSTITUTO LATINOAMERICANO DE ECONOMIA Y FINANZAS, SC
Address: Calzada del Valle 110 Oriente, Colonia del Valle, San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo León CP 66220. For the purposes of this privacy notice, the business that is located at the specified address will be called in this notice the "ESTABLISHMENT".
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT OF THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT.
RELATED TO CUSTOMERS AND PROSPECTS OF CUSTOMERS:
- Prior to formalizing with you the use of the services offered by ILEFI in the ESTABLISHMENT, your data will be used to carry out an analysis that will allow us to have legal certainty about the feasibility for making or not usage of the services of the ESTABLISHMENT itself to your own needs.
- Deliver the services provided in the ESTABLISHMENT.
- Inform you about changes in them.
- Carry out marketing activities (statistical analysis) and internal studies on consumer habits.
- Offer you our services, special offers and benefits of the ESTABLISHMENT.
- Evaluate the quality of the service we provide, address complaints and clarifications about our products and / or services.
- Keep our records updated so we can respond to your requests.
- Keep communication in general, as well as follow up on our business relationship.
RELATED TO SUPPLIERS AND PROSPECTS OF SUPPLIERS:
- • Prior to formalizing with you the engagement for the provision of any product or service required by ILEFI, your data will be used to carry out an analysis that allows us to have legal certainty about the viability and legal and correct forms for signing of contracts, agreements and other acts necessary for the fulfillment of the obligations arising from the probable legal relations; as well as for the analysis of whether you, as a supplier, have the legal requisite, economic, infrastructure and personnel requirements that allow you to cope with the fulfillment of your possible obligations in the provision of the services required by ILEFI.
- In the event, you accept the provision of any product or service required by ILEFI, your data will be used to fulfill the obligations derived from that legal relationship and to comply with the tax provisions in the issuance of vouchers and invoices.
- Prepare, plan, coordinate, supervise and audit the work involving the provision of the services and products contracted by ILEFI.
- To inform you, as time goes by, about the imperative changes involved for the provision of the services and products contracted by ILEFI.
- Let you know our needs for products and services.
- Evaluate the quality of the service we receive and let you know our complaints and clarifications about your products and / or services.
- Keep our records up to date so that we can have an adequate communication, invite you to events, request guarantees of the products and / or services.
- Keep communication in general, as well as follow up on our business relationship.
You or your company as well as your employees, as a supplier, must be subject to the rules set forth in this PRIVACY NOTICE, to the LFPDPPP and to the RLFPDPPP, in the treatment of the data owned by ILEFI's clients and whose transfer to you or to your company was indispensable for the contracting of their services.
Additionally, you or your representative will be responsible for the data owned by your employees and delivered by you or your representative to ILEFI to be treated in the terms of this notice.
RELATED TO EMPLOYEES AND CANDIDATES TO EMPLOYEES:
Before entering into a working relationship with you, your data will be used to carry out an analysis that will allow us to have legal certainty about the viability and legal and correct forms for signing of contracts, agreements and other acts necessary for the fulfillment of the obligations derived from the probable labor legal relationship; as well as for the analysis on whether you cover the required profile that allows you to face the fulfillment of your possible obligations in the provision of the labor services required by ILEFI.
In the case of formalizing with you the labor legal relationship, your data will be used to fulfill the obligations derived from that legal relationship.
Prepare, plan, coordinate, supervise and audit the work involving the provision of labor services contracted with ILEFI.
To inform you, as time goes by, about the imperative changes involved for the provision of labor services contracted with ILEFI.
Keep our records up to date so that we can have adequate communication with you and your family, to deal with situations of medical care, prevention, diagnosis, health care, medical treatment and any emergency like those indicated.
Keep communication in general, as well as follow up on our legal labor relationship.
You, as an employee, must be subject to the rules established in this PRIVACY NOTICE, to the LFPDPPP and to the RLFPDPPP, in the treatment of data owned by ILEFI´s clients and whose transfer or entrustment, if any, has been necessary due to the hiring of its services.
CHOICES AND MEDIA THAT ILEFI OFFERS TO YOU OR YOUR REPRESENTATIVE TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data confidentiality is guaranteed and, it is protected by administrative, technical and physical security actions to prevent its damage, loss, distortion, destruction, use, access or improper disclosure. Only authorized persons will have access to your personal data
MEANS TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION, AND OPPOSITION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
You have the right to request at any time the access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition regarding your personal data. The procedure to be followed to enforce this right will be established in the contained articles at CHAPTER IV of the LFPDPPP and to initiate such procedure, you must present, at the indicated address in this notice by ILEFI, your respective request to chairman of Personal Data Department, or through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
We inform you that your personal data can be treated directly or indirectly by ILEFI, by delivering or allowing it to collect your data and / or if you subscribe in your own right or on behalf of a legal person or another natural person the contracts, agreements, or documents that establish a legal relationship with ILEFI, consents to its treatment and transfer within and outside the country and understands that they may be treated by subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, their authorized distributers, business partners and / or third party service providers with who has a legal relationship and by persons other than this company, as well as competent authorities. Except as provided in Articles 10 and 37 of the LFPDPPP, for which the consent of the data subject is not required, if you do not express your objection to your data being processed and / or transferred, it shall be deemed to have granted consent to do so.
PROCEDURE AND MEANS FOR WHICH ILEFI COMMUNICATES THE TERMS OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE .
For the knowledge of this privacy notice terms and the likely changes it may suffer, ILEFI makes them available through the following media:
a).- You will always have this notice at your disposal on the website www.ilefi.mx; and/or,,
b).- You will always have this notice at your disposal in a visible place within the ESTABLISHMENT; and/or,
c).- You can always request it by email to email@example.com
San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo León, January 20th, 2017.